What is the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Programme?
The MySchool programme is a unique fundraising programme that raises much needed funds for schools and charities across the country without costing you a cent. MySchool contributes over R2.5 million to their beneficiaries every month! The best part: It doesn't cost you as a supporter a cent to make a difference!
How does the Programme work?
Funds are raised for our school on a monthly basis. Simply swipe your MySchool Supporter Card when you shop at one of the many MySchool partners. These include Woolworths, Engen QuickShops, Walton's, kalahari.com, Jack's Paint, Toys R Us, Reggie's, Altech Netstar and SupaQuick to name just a few. They will donate a percentage of your spend to your school on your behalf. There is no cost to you.
What are the benefits of being a part of the MySchool programme?
1. Raise funds for your school without costing you a cent
2. School can use the money in any way they wish
3. Receive monthly feedback on how much funds have been raised via the MySchool e-Statement
4. Card holders automatically qualify to be a part of the Woolworths WRewards programme (i.e. 10% off instantly on over 220 items in store).
Every time you swipe your MySchool card you qualify for a range of added benefits which includes:-
Special lower prices on selected products,
Invitations to preview sales, and special promotions and giveaways (Visit www.myschool.co.za for more info)
Participate in MySchool promotions that give you a chance to win great prizes.
How do I get started?
1. Apply online at www.myschool.co.za or via phone at 0860 100 445. Remember that our school name is the beneficiary.
2. Already have a card? Change or add a beneficiary/school – you don't need a new card. Simply contact MySchool.